Sony NEX-5N with new 16.1 MP Sensor
The Sony NEX-5N on Amazon reveals the much awaited specs for the new camera. Here are the highlights:
- 16.1 MP Exmor APS HD CMOS image sensor
- Maximum 25600 ISO for extreme low light images.
- Full 1080p HD movie shooting 60p/24p - 24 frames per second for film like motion capture
- Photo Creativity Touch - touchscreen lcd.
- Object Tracking Autofocus (AF) via Touch LCD - lock onto an object using the touchscreen and the NEX-5N will maintain focus as it moves.
- 20 millisecond shutter lag - fastest interchangeable lens digital camera.
- Optional XGA OLED Viewfinder - part number FDA-EV1S - 2,395K dot viewfinder. The Olympus VF3 for the Olympus E-P3 is 920k.
- New LA-EA2 Phase Detect AF Lens Adapter with a translucent mirror. Super fast AF with Sony Alpha lenses including Carl Zeiss AF lenses.
- 25 point autofocus sensors
- 430 shot battery life - we were getting around 300 shots with the Sony NEX-5.
- Projected price of $699 with 18-55mm OSS Lens.
Sony NEX-5N FDA-EV1S Electronic Viewfinder
Sony NEX LA-EA2 Phase Detect AF Lens Adapter with Translucent Mirror
Sony NEX-5N Rear Touchscreen LCD
It looks like Amazon took down the page for now. We will update this post when the NEX-5N shows up again on Amazon.