Must Have Sony Alpha a9 Accessories.
Sony Alpha a9 (ILCE-9) Body Only
The Sony Alpha a9 (ilce-9) is sold body only. Here is what's listed as what will come in the box with the a9:
Here are some items that every kit should have.
- Two UHS-II memory cards to take advantage of the a9's dual slots. 1 hr of 4K video will take up 46 gb of storage.
64gb UHS-II SDXC Memmory Card
- An extra battery. The NPZFZ100 is conservatively rated at 650 shots per charge. Or you can also get the NPAMQZ1K Multi Battery Rapid Charger which comes with 2 batteries.
NPFZ100 Z-series Rechargeable Battery Pack
- A screen protector.
PCKLG1 Screen Protector
- A flash that you can build a system on. The godox tt350s can handle HSS of the Sony system. It can also be a wireless flash trigger when you add the larger V860II-S lithium ion-powered flash.
Godox TT350S TTL High Speed Sync Flash
- A lens to shoot with. The Sony 24-70/2.8 G Master lens seems to be everyone's favorite. It covers wide angle to portrait at 2.8 constant and rivals image quality of prime lenses.
Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM Lens
- Or a prime lens if you want to go light. Our favorite the Sony Zeiss 55mm f/1.8 Sonnar.
Sony 55mm F1.8 Sonnar T FE ZA
- A rocket blower to clean the camera.
Giottos AA1900 Rocket Air Blaster
- A cleaning kit for your lenses.
Lenspen DSLR Pro Camera Cleaning Kit
- If you want to shoot with legacy lenses with autofocus, get the Tech Art Pro Leica M to Sony E lens adapter.
Techart PRO Leica M to Sony E Autofocus Adapter
- A small lens for street shooting.
Voigtlander 35mm f/1.7 Ultron Chrome Aspherical Leica M mount